Webinars & Training
Check out the webinars hosted by Church & Casualty Insurance Agency and our partners. Keep checking back for more upcoming and recently posted webinars. Each webinar provides valuable insight and information about trending topics in the industry and easy-to-understand training and tips that all religious organizations need to know.
Church & Casualty Insurance Agency invites you to join our live webinar, Keeping On Track with 2022 HR & Finance, featuring our new value-added service partners – Lindy Thomas and Carla Otte from Mesa Network.
In this 1-hour webinar + Q&A, Lindy and Carla will provide insight on the latest trends in finance and HR in the nonprofit and house of worship space. We’ll discuss:
-Budgeting in tough times
-Reserve funds – how much is enough?
-Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Updates
-New Legislation (Employment Law)
-Should you participate in UI/SDI?
-Best practices for Housing Allowances
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am PST
PLEASE NOTE: Registration ensures you will receive the recorded version afterward.
Past Webinars & Training
- *New* AB506 Part 2 – How to Implement & Comply Correctly presented by Gregory Love at MinistrySafe – Watch the Webinar
- AB506 – New California Sexual Abuse Prevention Legislation Requirements for Youth Service Organizations presented by Gregory Love at MinistrySafe – Watch the Webinar
- MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Webinar: Changes in the Landscape presented by Gregory Love – Watch the Webinar
- We have partnered with MinistrySafe and Abuse Prevention Systems to provide you with online tools and resources to help proactively prevent child sexual abuse. Church Mutual policyholders receive a 50% discount for an annual membership ($125) and 20% off Sexual Abuse Awareness Training ($4/person), Skillful Screening Training ($40/person), and MinistrySafe Institute ($120/person). Click here to sign up today!
Should your church accommodate known sexual offenders? Click here to learn more.
- Attracting & Retaining Top Talent during the “Great Resignation” with Slingshot Group – Watch Webinar, View White Paper
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Tutorial on the Learning Management System and How to Add/Manage Users – Watch Webinar
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Employee Handbook Builder Tutorial – Watch Webinar
- Complying with the New Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Regulations Webinar feat. Attorney Erick Becker – Watch Webinar, View Slideshow
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Review of Live HR Advisor Team and Compliance Resources – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Center – View Resources
- How to Safely Reopen Your Workplace During COVID-19 – View Resources
- Compliance Matters: Layoffs, Furloughs, and Recalls – Watch Webinar
- State & Federal Updates and Employer FAQ – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 HR Guidance and Best Practices – Watch Webinar
- Webinar: “Educating Christian Leaders in ERC” feat. Kingdom One – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- Webinar: “COVID-19 and the Road Ahead: How to Keep Your Volunteers and Congregants Safe” feat. Erick Becker – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- Webinar: “Religious Freedom for Houses of Worship: The good news, bad news, & how to reduce your risk” feat. Luke Goodrich – Watch the Webinar
- Webinar: “Employer Legal Ramifications Regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations feat. Attorney Erick Becker” – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- 2021 Employee Retention Credit for Houses of Worship by Elaine Sommerville, CPA – Read the Article
- 2020 Religious Org Tax & Law Update Webinar feat. Frank and Elaine Sommerville – Watch Webinar, View Powerpoint, View Handout
- COVID-19 Q&A with our Legal Consulting Attorney, Frank Sommerville – Watch Q&A
- “Surviving the Cost of COVID” hosted by Church Mutual – Watch Webinar
- Free Cybersecurity Training Materials for Customers – Contact Church Mutual’s Risk Contol Central at:
(800) 554-2642 (Option 4) Ext. 5213 or email@example.com
- Working from Home | Safety & Ergonomic Tips – View Resources
- Church & Casualty and Church Mutual Present “How to Safely Reopen Houses of Worship” – Watch Webinar, View Slides
- Webinar Series: “Your Roadmap to Resilience: Getting Back to Mental, Spiritual, and Emotional Health. feat. Kathleen Doyle, Organizational Management Consultant & Pastoral Counselor
- Part I: Rebuild – “Bouncing Back” from the Upheaval of COVID-19 Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- Part II: Reboot – Developing a Resource Guide for Congregational Needs – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- Part III: Recover – Stress Management & Prepping for the Holidays – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation