Webinars & Training
Check out the webinars hosted by Church & Casualty Insurance Agency and our partners. Keep checking back for more upcoming and recently posted webinars. Each webinar provides valuable insight and information about trending topics in the industry and easy-to-understand training and tips that all religious organizations need to know.
Church & Casualty Insurance Agency invites you to join our live webinar discussing ERC presented by our friends at Kingdom One.
Are you leaving tax dollars on the table that could be used in your business? Employee Retention Credits are a tax benefit for your business and in this webinar, we are going to help you understand if you qualify, demystify the application process, and help you speed up your tax savings.
This 1-hour live webinar + Q&A will cover:
• What ERC is and why it’s important
• How to check qualifications for your organization
• What the paperwork and process look like
• An easy turnkey solution for ERC and your ministry
Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 registrants. Registration ensures you will receive the recorded version and resources afterward.
Past Webinars & Training
- (*New!)ThinkHR Webinar Series: Tutorial on the Learning Management System and How to Add/Manage Users – Watch Webinar
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Employee Handbook Builder Tutorial – Watch Webinar
- Complying with the New Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Regulations Webinar feat. Attorney Erick Becker – Watch Webinar, View Slideshow
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Review of Live HR Advisor Team and Compliance Resources – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Center – View Resources
- How to Safely Reopen Your Workplace During COVID-19 – View Resources
- Compliance Matters: Layoffs, Furloughs, and Recalls – Watch Webinar
- State & Federal Updates and Employer FAQ – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 HR Guidance and Best Practices – Watch Webinar
- MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training Webinar: Changes in the Landscape presented by Gregory Love – Watch the Webinar
We have partnered with MinistrySafe and Abuse Prevention Systems to provide you with online tools and resources to help proactively prevent child sexual abuse. Church Mutual policyholders receive a 50% discount for an annual membership ($125) and 20% off Sexual Abuse Awareness Training ($4/person), Skillful Screening Training ($40/person), and MinistrySafe Institute ($120/person). Click here to sign up today!
Should your church accommodate known sexual offenders? Click here to learn more.
- Webinar: “COVID-19 and the Road Ahead: How to Keep Your Volunteers and Congregants Safe” feat. Erick Becker – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- Webinar: “Religious Freedom for Houses of Worship: The good news, bad news, & how to reduce your risk” feat. Luke Goodrich – Watch the Webinar
- Webinar: “Employer Legal Ramifications Regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations feat. Attorney Erick Becker” – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- 2021 Employee Retention Credit for Houses of Worship by Elaine Sommerville, CPA – Read the Article
- 2020 Religious Org Tax & Law Update Webinar feat. Frank and Elaine Sommerville – Watch Webinar, View Powerpoint, View Handout
- COVID-19 Q&A with our Legal Consulting Attorney, Frank Sommerville – Watch Q&A
- “Surviving the Cost of COVID” hosted by Church Mutual – Watch Webinar
- Free Cybersecurity Training Materials for Customers – Contact Church Mutual’s Risk Contol Central at:
(800) 554-2642 (Option 4) Ext. 5213 or email@example.com
- Working from Home | Safety & Ergonomic Tips – View Resources
- Church & Casualty and Church Mutual Present “How to Safely Reopen Houses of Worship” – Watch Webinar, View Slides