News: Supreme Court ruling on California churches meeting in person (February 2021). Click here to read article.
Webinars & Training
- (*New!)ThinkHR Webinar Series: Tutorial on the Learning Management System and How to Add/Manage Users – Watch Webinar
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Employee Handbook Builder Tutorial – Watch Webinar
- Complying with the New Cal-OSHA COVID-19 Regulations Webinar feat. Attorney Erick Becker – Watch Webinar, View Slideshow
- ThinkHR Webinar Series: Review of Live HR Advisor Team and Compliance Resources – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 Crisis Response Center – View Resources
- How to Safely Reopen Your Workplace During COVID-19 – View Resources
- Compliance Matters: Layoffs, Furloughs, and Recalls – Watch Webinar
- State & Federal Updates and Employer FAQ – Watch Webinar
- COVID-19 HR Guidance and Best Practices – Watch Webinar
We have partnered with MinistrySafe and Abuse Prevention Systems to provide you with online tools and resources to help proactively prevent child sexual abuse. Church Mutual policyholders receive a 50% discount for an annual membership ($125) and 20% off Sexual Abuse Awareness Training ($4/person), Skillful Screening Training ($40/person), and MinistrySafe Institute ($120/person). Click here to sign up today!
Should your church accommodate known sexual offenders? Click here to learn more.
- Webinar: “Religious Freedom for Houses of Worship: The good news, bad news, & how to reduce your risk feat. Luke Goodrich” – Watch the Webinar
- Webinar: “Employer Legal Ramifications Regarding COVID-19 Vaccinations feat. Attorney Erick Becker” – Watch the Webinar, View Presentation
- 2021 Employee Retention Credit for Houses of Worship by Elaine Sommerville, CPA – Read the Article
- 2020 Religious Org Tax & Law Update Webinar feat. Frank and Elaine Sommerville – Watch Webinar, View Powerpoint, View Handout
- COVID-19 Q&A with our Legal Consulting Attorney, Frank Sommerville – Watch Q&A
- “Surviving the Cost of COVID” hosted by Church Mutual – Watch Webinar
- Free Cybersecurity Training Materials for Customers – Contact Church Mutual’s Risk Contol Central at:
(800) 554-2642 (Option 4) Ext. 5213 or email@example.com
- Working from Home | Safety & Ergonomic Tips – View Resources
- Church & Casualty and Church Mutual Present “How to Safely Reopen Houses of Worship” – Watch Webinar, View Slides